Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas is in full Swing!!

We are in the full swing of Christmas activities around here.  It's been busy as I'm sure it's been with you.  We are soooooo excited to come home for Christmas at the end of this week.  It will be good to see friends and family and enjoy the special season together. 


~Sometimes we all just want to listen to our OWN music~
~Long eyelashes~


~split pants....even in winter...can you see his little tooshie?~
 My sister was telling me that I've never mentioned split pants before.  Is that true???  I can't believe I've never told you about split pants.  Basically, the Chinese have no history of wearing diapers, they do split pants traditionally.  Split pants have an opening from the front down through to the behind so that babies can pee and poop without taking down their pants.  The grandmothers (who traditionally raise their grandchildren) and mothers learn how to "sense" and watch for signs as to when the baby needs to go to the bathroom.  Then, they go wherever they can find the nearest spot and that doesn't necessarily mean in a bathroom. 
~In the China World Hotel~
Holiday Concert at the kids' school

~Grace and friend Sara hugging at the music concert~


~Jack singing in his first extra-curricular choir~


Cool Reindeer




No comments:

Post a Comment