Sunday, March 31, 2013

Grace gets a haircut


I know that our good friend and fabulous hairstylist in the U.S. (Misty) is going to be sad to see this post.  Grace got her hair cut from very long to pretty short and I know that Misty would have liked to have been the one to do it....but mommy was tired of brushing through all those tangles and Grace was too.  We couldn't wait till the summer, we needed to get it done now. 


So, we went to our local, very local, salon that I have written about in the past.  It's a cool little place in an apartment and you can get a variety of procedures done there.  You can get your hair done, manicure, pedicure, all kinds of massages, and two of the rooms are run by a couple of ladies who sell purses/bags of all kinds and the other sells clothes and sunglasses.  It is quite an interesting place and our family frequents the place often.  They enjoy our kids there and we get to chat with flight attendants who are "in the know" about this favorite, cheap salon. 

Grace and I went there last Saturday for her haircut....we were both happy with the results.

Not your typical hair wash....they have to turn on the water from a side room, some days you get hot water, some days you don't. 


After the first cut...




This is John












No comments:

Post a Comment