Easter was a BIG weekend...
Here is how it ended.....
Here's how it began....
We did a traditional Easter egg hunt with filled plastic eggs. Here's the Beijing part of it....the small package of m&m's that filled the eggs cost the Easter bunny about $7.00. The Easter bunny about choked and coughed up a fur ball. Was there other candy the Easter bunny could have gotten? Yes. Was the cheaper candy Jack and Grace's favorite kind of candy? No.
As you can see in the picture, Jack already had a mouth full.
So, we all got ready and went to church TOGETHER! This is not a normal Sunday occurrence because normally I am at church for the early service as well. But, we had one combined English service that morning, so we all went together.
I led worship with these AMAZING friends....
The tall ones, that is...not that Nate and Noah aren't amazing....
And the service was a fantastic celebration!! Thank you Jesus!
We had some great friends attend the service with us!
Grace's best friend Sara and her family, so we went to lunch afterward and had a blast!
How many more exclamation marks can I type?
"We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way;
and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all."
Isaiah 53:6
"And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."
Hebrews 10:10
"That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
Romans 10:9-10.
Thank you Jesus for giving me courage,
for giving me strength,
for giving me purpose,
for bringing meaning.
I am special because I am Yours.
for giving me strength,
for giving me purpose,
for bringing meaning.
I am special because I am Yours.
.jpg)
.jpg)
+-+Copy+(640x640).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(478x640).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment