Asian women are tiny, yes, you may already have observed that yourself. While I know this is a big generalization and not all are, MOST that I see on a day to day basis are skinny. This is not limited to Chinese women. I see a lot of Japanese, Malaysian, Filipino, Korean (and the list goes on) women who are all small.
Here are some reasons why I believe this is the case other than the obvious genes and hereditary factors:
- There is not a lot of dairy in their diet, practically none except yogurt
- They do not eat sweets every day or even very often
- The sweets that Asians eat are not as filled with sugar as ours are in America
- They walk a LOT
- They do not drink a lot of soda
So, last week I was trying to do some spring clothes shopping while in Seoul and found that the pants were too small and short. Even "my size" was not working as normal, even for what I've found in Beijing. Let me just say that I cannot wait till I can shop again in the U.S.
Can I also say how my big feet do not fit into any shoes here either!
No comments:
Post a Comment