Jeff and I took some Chinese friends out of Beijing for the weekend to Shidu about 2 1/2 hours away.
We rented a bus to haul everybody. Our first bus broke down on the highway, but as we waited at a gas station, we played Frisbee and soccer.
.jpg) |
| Jason and Jack playing together |
.jpg) |
| Alice and Grace painting together |
.jpg) |
| There were 15 in our group |
.jpg) |
| Bull Frog-Jeff and I called it Bull Frog Fajitas |
.jpg) |
| Fire Lanterns!!! Our first time to see them! |
.jpg) |
| We went rafting with bamboo poles-turned into a water fight! |
We ended the weekend with grilling chuar (lamb kabobs), steak and chicken kabobs with veggies.
I was having so much fun, I forgot to take pictures. These are the few that I took of the weekend. We had some great conversations with our friends and came back a closer group of people!
No comments:
Post a Comment