Although there have been a couple of overwhelming times during this trip, I have never felt like turning around and stopping this whole process. Even when doubts have crept in, I have prayed that God would just help me get through the day, one step at a time. There is no doubt in my mind that He has led us to this avenue and I would not want to stray from it all!
We are interested in two different apartments and two different schools. We have a preference in both areas but really felt "at home" with one particular apartment and school. The atmosphere at the international school that we like actually made me hope to teach there someday, it was fantastic!! There was student art and creations everywhere and my favorite part of the building besides the music room (of course) was the library!!
While we have been here, we tried to find things that would interest Jackson and that he would find comfort with. It was not hard. There are little markets with western foods, although you pay a little more. We are hoping to eat as the Chinese but have our comfort foods every now and then. Here are some of the comforts we found, including a McDonald's delivery guy!!
| Life without Mac n' cheese? No way! |
| Cold Stone, we had to try it to make sure it was the same :) |
| How do you say, "I'm Lovin' it!" in Mandarin? |
McDonald's delivery? That's amazing!
ReplyDeleteBest Big Mac I ever had was in Beijing!
ReplyDelete