I have been a little preoccupied which is the cause of my absense from writing my blog. My mother and aunt came for a visit for 2 weeks! We were so excited to have visitors and very anxious the day they were to arrive. We made signs and the kids welcomed them by talking their ears off! There is no way that I can talk about our experiences the past two weeks in one blog entry, so I will have to catch up over the next few days and write a little every day for a while. I'm sure you won't mind. :)
The first thing that we did after a meal was come to the apartment and show them our new home. I think they were amazed at our view and the actual space that we have here. The kids were extatic to receive some gifts from America like some much wanted cereal, etc. My mom brought me things like my favorite shampoo (thank you Lord!), graham crackers (I can't find anywhere), body lotions, and of course more of my organic peanut butter from Costco.
I have many more adventures to talk about next, The Moon Festival, The Great Wall, the Forbidden City, etc. Stay tuned.....


No comments:
Post a Comment