WARNING: This next story is not for those who get light-headed at blood stories
(Like our friend M.B.)
At the bike store both times it has taken about an hour for us to choose a bike and then have them attach all of the necessary equipment, i.e. basket, bell, kid seat, lock holder. Jackson and Grace don't mind being there, in fact, they love touching all the bikes. Last time we kept asking Grace not to spin the pedals on the bikes. Well, I think she learned her lesson because a pedal spun up and popped her in the mouth. She starts screaming and her mouth was gushing with blood. I thought she had lost a tooth, but no, just busted the inside of her gums. We had Chinese people flock to her offering to show us the hospital as we are holding tissues up to her mouth. She was fine, we did not go to the hospital, but it WAS memorable. An actual Hello Kitty car! I'm sure all the little girls reading this will love it!
We have actually been frequenting the subway a little more, primarily when Mr. Li has the day off or just when we have a little more time on our hands. The kids love the subway. You get to see more fun things on the subway too. Here's a fun hat I saw the other day. "Leave me alone, I am not a lonely guy". It was actually a girl wearing the hat.
Here's my friend Jenni's new transportation. It has side doors for winter time too. This is not a typical motorbike, so she has been turning some heads.






No comments:
Post a Comment