We decorated our apartment a couple of weeks ago as well. We could have gotten a big tree from Ikea, but Jeff's likes to keep saying, "Where are we going to store it?". He's right, BUT, Jack and Grace were very excited to hang their own ornaments on our little table sized tree. Some of them were too heavy and we didn't have enough room for all of them. Jeff and I have bought the kids a new ornament each year, and I have bought Jeff a new one each year as well. We ran out of room. I told Jeff, next year, even though we may be going back to the U.S. for half of the month, we are going to put up a BIG tree so that we don't miss out on that tradition. We are still "discussing" it. :)
We also got our first dusting of snow last week.
Here's a fun picture of traditional Chinese instruments being played on the weekend in the hotel by our apartment.
We are sooooo excited and ready to come home for a vacation. We know that it will be busy, we will want to see a lot of people, won't be able to spend enough time with everyone, but we are so looking forward to seeing everyone's faces and talking in person!! We can't wait to share with you what God is doing here and tell you more stories of things I haven't even written about on my blog. We will be home next Friday for 3 weeks!
Things we are looking forward to (besides seeing all of you!!!):
- Chipotle
- Panera (A good bagel with cream cheese)
- One-stop grocery shopping!!!!!!!
- Driving!!!!!!! (Jeff and I are already fighting over who gets to drive. We are renting a car, but I may be asking to drive yours when we are together-ha!)
- Turning on the T.V. and finding lots of things to watch. I didn't even watch a lot of t.v. when we lived in the U.S., but bring on GMA, Rachel Ray, Regis and Kelly, TLC, and so on and so on.........
- BBQ
- CLEAR SKIES











No comments:
Post a Comment