The loads that Chinese people bare are very heavy. They carry the burdens of family expectations, government ideology, socio-economic burdens, and just daily life struggles. I see hard-working men AND women who have labor intensive jobs around the city, jobs that I would never hope to have. They do these jobs day in and day out, some 7 days a week. Some of the jobs include picking up/finding plastic so that they can cart it to be recycled for money. The same for cardboard and other materials that will bring an income. Here are some pictures of the various loads we have seen being carted. I have seen some amazingly HUGE loads that I have not been able to capture on camera, I hope to include more in the future.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest....
.....Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,......
....for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls......
....For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30
God's peace is available to all of us, everyday, no matter what our circumstances.






No comments:
Post a Comment