Gifts
-Waking up really early to see the beginnings of a sunrise.
- Color
-Watching locals
-My friend Cello introducing me to her favorite beef guy at Sanyuanli Market
(There is something silly about that sentence, ha, ha!)
-Watching people actually slicing and taking the bones out of the chicken that you just picked out.
-Picking out pork
-Surely I can appreciate pigs hoofs, hearts, and livers even though I will not be buying them. :)
-Sanyuanli Market with its visuals, smells, and fun times
-My kids actually like salmon and shrimp!
-Watching a.m. rush hour
Thank you God!
- Color
-Watching locals
-My friend Cello introducing me to her favorite beef guy at Sanyuanli Market
(There is something silly about that sentence, ha, ha!)
-Watching people actually slicing and taking the bones out of the chicken that you just picked out.
-Picking out pork
-Surely I can appreciate pigs hoofs, hearts, and livers even though I will not be buying them. :)
-Sanyuanli Market with its visuals, smells, and fun times
-My kids actually like salmon and shrimp!
-Watching a.m. rush hour
Thank you God!












No comments:
Post a Comment