Monday, April 2, 2012

Japan Part 2

I found some more photos on our phones that we had taken in Japan that I wanted to share!
I have previously posted photos of the squatty potties here in China, but now I want to post the most fancy potty I have ever used!  You may have heard that the Japanese like to use fancy toilets with sprayers and heated seats.  It is true, and it is wonderful!  Jeff is convinced that someday we will have one of these toilets in our master bathroom.  They heat, spray, dry, and maybe even more.


We had fabulous sushi and sashimi in Tokyo.  The fish is the freshest in Tokyo compared with other parts of Japan, according to our Japanese guide who Jeff works with.  The atmosphere of the restaurant was as pleasurable as the raw fish itself.  It seems that business men and women often come to restaurants such as these on their way home from work.  It was smokey, crowded, and fun.




I wasn't expecting a whole crab in my crab soup



Before we left Tokyo, we HAD to visit a Krispy Kreme, donuts (especially good ones) are hard to come by in Beijing.  It was heavenly!!


No comments:

Post a Comment