Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of School



My kids are off to school again and I can't believe my son is in second grade and my daughter is in kindergarten.  Yikes!!





So, that leaves Will alone at home with Mommy!  I thought he would cry the first day because Jack and Grace were gone and Jeff started easing back into work.  
But we had a great time!  
One-on-one time with him will make a big difference.  
This is what he's needed all of his life; love, attention and stimulation. 
He is already walking about 15 steps unassisted, his legs are getting stronger, learning some sign language, speaking some words, starting to feed himself, eating basically what the rest of the family is eating, and no longer takes a bottle before bed.
He is handling all of these changes so well, I'm amazed that he doesn't throw too many fits about it. 
 I think I would.
He loves to play with all of us, loves to communicate, and loves to eat!!




Will also loves to go places so I have taken him on my bicycle.  The weather in Beijing will be nice this fall so I am hoping to take many bike rides together.

On the back of Mommy's bike

No comments:

Post a Comment