Monday, November 7, 2011

Trusting

Trusting God when you can't see the future....it's harder sometimes more than others.
Trusting God with your children.....it's easier said than done.

This week I find myself in my apartment without either child running around during the day, during the week.  It will be this way from now on after 3 years of being a "stay-at-home" mom.  Grace's new school (we just switched)  is a five day a week program, something I was not expecting untill next year. 

Preschool here fits a little different mold than in the U.S. and I have had to release my expectations, my plans, and surrender to what Jeff and I believe would be best for Grace. 

God has opened doors, providing explaination for the newfound change in our day.  I can see a tiny glimpse of what His plan might be, but I have to fight instincts to run and fill my time with things that are not of Him.  I have to reject lies from the enemy that would like to give me confusion, guilt, and fear. 

No, I must surrender fear, control, guilt, and just TRUST.

2 Tim 3:14a

No comments:

Post a Comment